On 05/30/2016 05:46 AM, Boris Zbarsky wrote:
On 5/29/16 6:21 PM, Boris Zbarsky wrote:
I wanted to make it clear that we're getting something that's OK to use
without synchronization, but maybe that's redundant and we can just have
a dom::GetJSContext() or something.  dom::JSContext() would have
ambiguity issues, of course.  I don't have super-strong opinions here.

Another thought that just occurred to me is ThreadCx().

-Boris

I like that.
I'd prefer to have it as a static method in some class (to ease readability and
searchability of the code), but
I admit dom::ThreadCx(); (== mozilla::dom::ThreadCx()) looks pretty nice. So I
guess method in dom namespace is fine too.
I wonder if we should have some single place (.h/.cpp) where we put all global
methods in dom namespace.

-Olli