Henrik,

It's not clear to me if this is just moving the location of existing tests,
or if you're bringing in new tests.

If it's the later, I'm concerned that we're going to get more intermittents
filed in Bugzilla, which adds noise to the triage process.

If you are adding more tests, then would it be possible to back off from
filing intermittent bugs unless they become problematic, failing tests more
than a quarter to half the time?

Thanks!

Emma