On 2016-12-29 9:34 AM, Ryan VanderMeulen wrote:
> On 12/23/2016 3:21 PM, Nicholas Nethercote wrote:
>> Hooray!
>>
>> What is the name of the job on Treeherder? I see a "Windows 2012 x64 opt
>> Executed by TaskCluster build-win64-clang/opt tc(Bcl)" job (and some
>> minor
>> variations) but I suspect that's not the new static analysis one?
>
> There's a tc(S) job on the Windows 2012 lines now. That said, filtering
> Treeherder on "static" doesn't show the jobs, which is unfortunate. Any
> chance we can adjust the job name so it does?

I have already filed bug 1325723 to rename these jobs to make the
trychooser syntax work for them.  The "static" part in the name of the
jobs comes from buildbot, so we need to do something different for these
jobs.  That being said, I'm not familiar with the naming conventions
here, so if someone has a better idea how we can name the jobs for this
use case and also the trychooser syntax to work, please comment there.