On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 3:18 AM, smaug <sm...@welho.com> wrote:
> I don't care too much about &&/|| coding style, though the current style
> does feel easier to
> read, per the reasoning dmajor gave.

I suspect that a lot of people think this way.  While it's tempting to
suggest that arguments like "that's the way I've always done it" are
bogus, there's a value in maintaining the current set of wiring in
your brain.  I've learned to eyeball code pretty quickly over time and
changing layout risks reducing my efficiency.

I don't know if there's a material difference in this case, and like
smaug, I don't feel passionately about this.  Absent good evidence
that we're losing somehow, there is always at least some value in
retaining the current practice.