Em quarta-feira, 22 de fevereiro de 2017 22:03:41 UTC-3, Myk Melez  escreveu:
> > Rodolpho Porto <mailto:rodolpho.po...@gmail.com>
> > 2017 February 22 at 03:13
> >
> > Hello Myk Melez,
> >
> > First of all, thank you for your response!
> >
> > I'll talk about the project, it's a kiosk-style browser, using
> > XULRunner 24.0b10 32bit and SWT, the modifications we made were
> > according to project needs and security requirements. All of this is
> > in the testing phase, but the project is still evolving, the project
> > is huge and XulRunner's share is small but of paramount importance.
> If your project is a XUL app, then you should be able to compile Firefox
> with the modifications you made to XULRunner and then use Firefox in
> place of the XULRunner runtime to run the app via Firefox's --app
> command-line flag.
>
> But from your description, I wonder if it's actually a native app that
> you're linking against libxul from the XULRunner SDK. Is that correct?
> And is your code open source and available for browsing online by any
> chance?
>
> -myk

Hello Friend,

its a Java SWT application using XulRunner to create the Browser object,
setting the xulrunner properties (i.e. org.eclipse.swt.browser.XulRunnerPath),
and using a few browser configurations like TLS 1.2 only and others
configurations for security.

The project itself is not open source, but the application is using
Browser(SWT.Mozilla) constructor, setting the XulRunnerPath and
MOZ_PROFILE_PATH to instantiate the browser using mainly the browser prefs.js
and omni.ja

The main project has been around for a long time, we are now testing for
business and technologies upgrade.

I hope I answered right :D