On Tue, Mar 07, 2017 at 06:26:28AM -0800, jma...@mozilla.com wrote:
In March, we want to find a way to disable the teststhat are causing the most pain or are most likely not to be fixed, without unduly jeopardizing the chance that these bugs will be fixed. We propose:

1) all high frequency (>=30/week) intermittent failure bugs will have 2 weeks from initial triage to get fixed, otherwise we will disable the test case.

2) all very high frequency bugs (>=75/week) will have 1 week from initial triage to get fixed, otherwise we will disable the test case.

It would be nice if, rather than disabling the test, we could just annotate so that it would still run, and show up in Orange Factor, but wouldn't turn the job orange. And make sure someone is CCed on the bug to get the daily/weekly nag emails.