On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 8:11 PM, <jma...@mozilla.com> wrote:

> Thanks for checking up on this- there are 6 specific bugs that have this
> signature in the disabled set- in this case they are all linux32-debug
> devtools tests- we disabled devtools on linux32-debug because the runtime
> was exceeding in many cases 90 seconds for a test

Disabling  on a single platform sounds OK, but how I can tell from
just the [stockwell
disabled] annotation? It may be important to distinguish the case where
it's globally disabled from the case where it's only disabled on a single
case.
Maybe the whiteboard annotation could be expanded a little bit, so we don't
have to read the whole bug to figure that out.
Btw I didn't want to sound accusing, I'm very glad and happy you are
looking into this.