On 3/13/17 9:17 AM, Nathan Froyd wrote:
We do not.  Bug 1299187 is related to such work, but that bug only
covers unexporting symbols that 3rd party software would access.  bz
has filed a few bugs for removing nsIDOM* methods that only existed
due to 3rd party compat concerns, but I don't think there's been
systematic evaluation of what's just dead weight now.

I suspect that pretty much all nsIDOM* stuff is effectively dead weight. The only question is how much of it has internal consumers and how hard it is to move those consumers to the webidl APIs instead.

There's a bunch of "good first bug" fodder here, easily parallelized, etc.

-Boris