On 31/03/17 05:52, burmar...@gmail.com wrote:
> Ubuntu just re-enabled ALSA on their latest Firefox 52.0.2 release. Go Ubuntu!
It's enabled, but please see the small-print in the changelog
description at
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox/52.0.2+build1-0ubuntu0.16.04.1.
The Firefox package in Ubuntu is maintained by 1 contributor in his
spare time and myself who is only able to do the minimum in order to
provide updates, so Ubuntu flavors that don't ship Pulseaudio need to
step up to maintain this code if they want it to continue working and
don't want it to be disabled again in a future update.

Regards
- Chris