On 4/25/17 10:50 AM, Alexander Surkov wrote:
I don't want to affirm that this approach suites every Mozilla module, but it
seems be working well in relatively small modules like accessibility one.

Just as a counterpoint... as non-regular contributor to the accessibility module, I have a _very_ hard time making sense of accessibility commits, precisely because the commit messages are not often not very descriptive and the bugs are often hard to make sense of for a non-expert.

I don't have this problem in cases where I'm similarly out of my depth but commit messages contain more information.

-Boris