On 5/11/17 11:08 PM, Geoffrey Brown wrote:
If you set up your build environment with 'mach bootstrap' but haven't run
it recently, consider taking a few minutes now to run it again. Running
'mach bootstrap' from time to time will keep your environment up to date
and (more-or-less) in sync with your colleagues'.

This seems to be especially important for Android test environments: The
Android SDK and associated tools are always being updated and if you don't
stay up to date, there's a good chance something will eventually break.

As a quick follow-on to that, running |./mach mercurial-setup --update-only| from time to time is also a good idea. It'll keep your clone of the version-control-tools repo up to date, which will in turn ensure that the various Mercurial extensions we use stay up to date.

And while we're on that topic, I'll also remind people once again that for Windows MozillaBuild users, you can keep your copy of Mercurial up to date via pip! Simply run |pip install -U mercurial| and you'll have the latest version available - no need to wait for an updated MozillaBuild release.

Thanks,
Ryan