I'm not sure if this is exactly the same as the ALLOW_COMPILER_WARNINGS
that we use for warnings-on-errors, but FWIW as of a couple of months
ago I cleaned out the last warning-allowance in our "own" code.
ALLOW_COMPILER_WARNINGS usage is now only in external libraries (I'm
counting NSS and NSPR as "external" for this purpose since I can't land
code to m-c directly).