On 2017-07-11 9:51 PM, Martin Thomson wrote:
On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 6:41 AM, Mark Côté <mc...@mozilla.com> wrote:
* MozReview and Splinter turned off in early December.

Is this bugzilla-wide?  I know that other project use splinter still.
Will those projects be able to use phabricator for their projects?

> For instance, NSS uses a separate instance of phabricator, but not all
> the developers are using it already.  I don't think that we have NSPR
> setup yet.

Yes, we welcome other Mozilla-related projects to use the new Phabricator cluster. In fact, we're looking for projects outside of Firefox/mozilla-central to be part of our pre-release period, which will help us validate the Bugzilla integration. Migrating NSS over to the main instance is one candidate, and NSPR sounds like a possibility too.

To answer the other part of your question, MozReview will be disabled for active use across the board, but it is currently used by a small number of projects. Splinter will be disabled on a per-product basis, as there may be some projects that can't, won't, or shouldn't be migrated to Phabricator.

Mark