On 12-Jul-17 11:27, Byron Jones wrote:

But indeed having also the patches in bugzilla would be good.
no, it would be bad for patches to be duplicated into bugzilla. we're moving from bugzilla/mozreview to phabricator for code review, duplicating phabricate reviews back into the old systems seems like a step backwards (and i'm not even sure what the value is of doing so).

I believe the answer to this depends on the answer to the "what happens to mozreview patches" after we switch to phabricator. If the answer was to be "you lose all of those", then the argument could be "we don't want to lose the patches once we switch from phabricator to product X in 20 years".

--
- Milan (mi...@mozilla.com)