On Jul 14, 2017 6:27 PM, "Mike Hommey" <m...@glandium.org> wrote:

On Fri, Jul 14, 2017 at 01:00:51PM -0400, Ben Kelly wrote:
> I know feedback was collected, but maybe not from this group.

Feedback was collected from a selected set of the people who do the most
reviews. I'm one of them. I don't think I'm breaking any secret by
saying that the list of people who received the consultation email at
the same time as I did were maire, mconley, bz, ehsan, smaug, billm and
mattn.

That's good!

That was a generic consultation as to what a review tool should provide
or not, before any decision was made on a specific product.

I guess there should be another round for implementation details, if
there isn't one already.

Yea, getting buy-in and consensus for a solution from those heavy reviewers
would probably increase the chance of success.

Thanks.

Ben