On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 12:27 PM, Gregory Szorc <gsz...@mozilla.com> wrote:

> If the bug is only serving as an anchor to track code review, then the
> question we should be asking is "do we even need a bug."

In my experience the answer to this is "yes, we need a bug".  I very rarely
have a one-to-one mapping between bugs and review requests.  Sometimes
there are many reviews per bug.  Sometimes there are no reviews in a bug,
but it still contains useful information.  All the meta information around
bug blockers/dependents is orthogonal to reviews.

If you want to get rid of bugzilla in favor of your new tool, you are
really creating a new bug tracker with a built-in review tool, IMO.