This is a discussion about tests in e10s mode, not WPT on Android.

What specific coverage are we missing by not running WPT in non-e10s mode
on desktop?  When can we ensure we have that coverage in e10s mode?  I
assume this is just making sure the tests that we have disabled on e10s
mode need to get fixed.