On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 7:10 PM Gregory Szorc <g...@mozilla.com> wrote:

> I know we've topic in this topic in the past but I can't recall outcomes.
> Is it worthwhile to define and use a richer test manifest "schema" that
> will facilitate querying and building dashboards so we have better
> visibility into disabled tests?

I don't think so, that data already exists and is query-able from
ActiveData:
https://activedata.allizom.org/tools/query.html#query_id=8pDOpeni

We just need to build a dashboard around something like that query. I had
previously written a pure JS tool that did this [1], but it was clunky and
poorly written. But someone with some actual frontend experience could
probably whip something up pretty fast.

Another thing we can (and should) do is write a mach command to trigger the
build system manifest parsing and return the results. This could possibly
be a mode on |mach test|.

[1] https://github.com/ahal/test-informant