On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 10:21 PM, ISHIKAWA,chiaki <ishik...@yk.rim.or.jp>
wrote:

> Does "mozilla/mach try" will work for try-comm-central?
>
> (Well, I know there has been a general talk of moving thunderbird to
> somewhere else, but it is not going to happen overnight.)

I'm not sure. There's no good reason why it should or shouldn't. Also, we
may not impose this Try push restriction on try-comm-central. It depends
how tightly linked they are. Realistically, we likely go with whatever is
the least effort way forward for Firefox because we're not supposed to be
spending time hacking on Thunderbird's infra and tooling.