> On Sep 22, 2017, at 10:27 PM, Daniel Veditz <dved...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> ​Christoph said
> For backwards compatibility child-src will still be enforced for:
>   * workers (if worker-src is not explicitly specified)
>
> ​But the spec says the fallback is script-src. Surely anyone who uses
> child-src will also have a script-src so how is this going to work? How does
> Chrome work?

It’s too confusing, but that’s why I initially filed
https://github.com/w3c/webappsec-csp/issues/238
<https://github.com/w3c/webappsec-csp/issues/238>, because the spec still
mentioned that child-src will govern workers in the absence of worker-src.

> Filed https://github.com/w3c/webappsec-csp/issues/239
> <https://github.com/w3c/webappsec-csp/issues/239> to remove the worker
> mentions from child-src since the rest of the spec (including the algorithm
> in that section) implies that's incorrect.

Ultimately I agree with your comment in issue 238. Probably the fallback should
be, worker-src, child-src, and then script-src, default-src. Either way, I
think we can find a solution within issue 239, thanks for filing.