Thanks glandium!

Yes, reporting defects that are expanded from macros generates a lot of
noise, and it's not always an issue we can fix (e.g. when the macro comes
from third-party code). So we've decided to stop reporting these, and the
fix was merged in time for tomorrow's push to production.

TL;DR After tomorrow, clangbot will stop reporting defects expanded from
macros.