A W3C Proposed Recommendation is available for the membership of W3C
(including Mozilla) to vote on, before it proceeds to the final
stage of being a W3C Recomendation:

  TTML Profiles for Internet Media Subtitles and Captions 1.0.1 (IMSC1)
  https://www.w3.org/TR/ttml-imsc1.0.1/
  https://w3c.github.io/imsc/imsc1/spec/ttml-ww-profiles.html
  Deadline for responses: March 27, 2018

I don't think a vote in support would be appropriate, given that
TTML is essentially a competing technology to WebVTT which is what
web browsers implement for subtitling.  I think I'm inclined to not
respond or explicitly abstain, because I don't see a reason to pick
a fight about TTML vs. WebVTT right now, but I'm open to arguments
that we should respond differently.

This is also a revision of a 2016 Recommendation, and I don't want
to discourage maintenance.  Although I also don't see a description
of what changed from that 2016 Recommendation, which is perhaps a
problem...

-David

             Before I built a wall I'd ask to know
             What I was walling in or walling out,