On Sun, 18 Mar 2018, Eric Shepherd (Sheppy) wrote:

I don't have such a far-reaching agreement with my ISP and its DNS. I don't have such an agreement at all with 8.8.8.8 or other publicly provided DNS operators.

What other precautions or actions can we do to reduce the risk of this being perceived as problematic? Would reducing the test population really make it much different?

I definitely see some easy ways this could be problematic from a public
relations perspective given things going on in the industry these days and
some of our own mistakes the in the past. It's definitely worth taking a
little while to consider the implications before throwing the switch.

On Sun, Mar 18, 2018 at 8:39 PM, Dave Townsend <dtowns...@mozilla.com>