Yes, it pays to remember that this is Nightly.

The precautions Henri suggests are good, but more appropriate to
experiments we would do on Release.  For TLS 1.3, we did that sort of
thing so that we could get measurements from Release; we just flipped
the switch to "on" for Nightly.

I don't know if it is possible to know if you have a
manually-configured DNS server, but disabling this experiment there if
we can determine that would be good - that might not be something to
worry about with Nightly, but it seems like it might be needed for
this to hit the trains.

How do we otherwise determine that a DNS server is not safe to
replace?  Split horizon DNS is going to cause unexpected failures when
users - particularly enterprise users - try to reach names that aren't
public.  That's not just an enterprise thing; this will break my home
router in some ways as well, though I'm actually totally OK with that
in this case :)