And Kris pointed out that we already had another huge thread on this:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mozilla.dev.platform/WAuySoTfq_w/-DggRotpBQAJ

Looks like there wasn't agreement on that one... But oh well, don't want to repeat a lot of that discussion.

I think the argument for consistency with the other systems language we have in-tree, the fact that it's not predominant (at least for enum classes) even though it is in the coding style, and that there wasn't agreement in the previous thread are good reasons for not enforcing it, but...

 -- Emilio