So to summarize this topic and all the things that are currently going on:

- mozAnon is not to stay forever, because XHR is superseded by fetch() wich has
an option for that as well
- XHR.getResponseHeader() is going to be adjusted to match fetch() [= returning
a comma-joined list] so using XHR because of the current behavior  [= returning
a \n-joined list] is not advised

Since it was brought up already in this topic, how can I eval cert errors with
fetch()? For XHR I can get the underlying channel and request a nsresult:

xhr.channel.QueryInterface(Components.interfaces.nsIRequest).status

Is there a way to do something like this with a fetch() response?