Awesome!

> On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 3:32 PM Dave Townsend <dtowns...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> > For cases where users manually downgrade an install of Firefox or attempt
> > to forcefully use an older version of Firefox with a newer profile the
> > profile downgrade protection feature will now tell the user that the
> > profile is too new to use with this Firefox giving them the option to
> > create a new profile to use or to quit.

If you have multiple channels installed, and have them all start with
-P for profile selection, it seems like this downgrade protection
mechanism might trigger if you select the wrong profile for the
channel you started. That would lead to confusion.

Maybe we could detect if the user started with -P, and if so change
the error message to intelligently guide the user in that case?

-tom