The reason my answer has been overly broad is because the type of data that
is being parsed by TinderboxPrint lines is inconsistent. Some of its
CPU/resource stats that should be reported to Perfherder, some of it is
urls embedded in html, and some is other bits of data (for example):
```

    "title": "(unnecessary roots)",
    "value": "1001",
    "url": null

```

So the answer to "what do we do instead' is "it depends" but we'll help
people figure it out on a case-by-case basis.

Sarah