For quite a while, I've been posting reviews of proposed W3C
charters and W3C Proposed Recommendations to this list, as part of
being Mozilla's representative to the W3C Advisory Committee, which
really means the person who expresses official Mozilla positions on
things to W3C, and designates Mozilla representatives to working
groups, who can then represent Mozilla in the discussions within
working groups.

I've just handed off the responsibility of being the Advisory
Committee Representative to Tantek ร‡elik, so in the future you
should expect to see those reviews coming from him rather than from
me.

(On a side note, it's also not clear to me that dev-platform is
really the best way to have those discussions today; it's possible
we should look for an alternative forum that lends itself a bit more
to discussion.)

-David

--
๐„ž   L. David Baron                        https://dbaron.org/   ๐„‚