Hello everyone,

On Friday July 10th we intend to change the default try selector from
"syntax" to "auto". This means running `mach try` (with no subcommand) will
invoke `mach try auto` rather than `mach try syntax`. If you don't use try
syntax, this change will not impact your workflow.

If you do use try syntax (e.g, `mach try -b do ..`), then you have two

1. Type `mach try syntax -b do ..` instead
2. Specify a custom default by editing `~/.mozbuild/machrc` (create it
first if it doesn't exist) and adding:
```
[try]
default = syntax
```

Try syntax users can make this change to their `machrc` right now for a
seamless transition when the change hits central. Please let me know if you
have questions or concerns.

Cheers,
Andrew

p.s For those who may be unaware, |mach try syntax| uses an outdated (and
poorly supported) method for selecting tasks on try and requires some
arcane knowledge. Whereas |mach try auto| is a new selector that aims to
make the decision on your behalf, requiring no special CI-related
knowledge, thus being a better default.