Trees are open again. Firefox-CI (treeherder, taskcluster, etc) should
be in a normal, usable state. Please let us know if that is not the
case.

We were partially successful, but canceled the final db upgrade
because it was taking 3x as long as was planned and would have
resulted in the trees still being closed. There is another TCW in 3
weeks where we hope to try again, provided we understand the upgrade
performance better.

Thanks for your patience.

cheers,
--