All,

I received the following question from an auditor, and would appreciate hearing your opinions on it. This question is in regards to a new CA inclusion request. New CAs are frequently not members of the CA/Browser Forum, so they tend to find out about the Baseline Requirements audit when they apply for inclusion.

For those CA who have done the compliance with the Baseline Requirements
for the first time, will your root certificate program accept a
point-in-time readiness assessment audit against the WebTrust Baseline
Requirements Program?

For reference, our documented expectations are here:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA:CertificatePolicyV2.1#Audit_Criteria

Thanks,
Kathleen