On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 8:33 PM, Kathleen Wilson wrote:

> For those CA who have done the compliance with the Baseline Requirements
> for the first time, will your root certificate program accept a
> point-in-time readiness assessment audit against the WebTrust Baseline
> Requirements Program?

Lacking full information, I assume this means that as a new CA, they have no
(or very little) issued track record of BR compliant certificates upon which
to base a full compliance audit, so are asking if a point in time readiness
assessment of BR compliance is sufficient.  If my assumption of the
situation is correct, it seems a reasonable request.

--

Regards,

Rich Smith

Validation Manager