On 04/10/2014 07:05 PM, Eddy Nigg wrote:
I agree - I've saw the tweets bug reports and this posting. I'll be glad
to join the discussion and we intend to take a public stance as soon as
things calm down a bit.

Currently all hell is lose, but I promise to get back to you all in due
time and will explain our position, policy and practices and also refute
some of the claims that were made.

In the meantime please be patient, thanks.

Alright - things have calmed down luckily by now. As my first input to the discussion please read carefully my explanation, thoughts and comments I've written down in my blog at https://blog.startcom.org/?p=230

--
Regards

Signer:         Eddy Nigg, COO/CTO
        StartCom Ltd. <http://www.startcom.org>