On 10/23/14, 11:50 AM, Kathleen Wilson wrote:
Staat der Nederlanden has applied to include the “Staat der Nederlanden
Root CA - G3” and “Staat der Nederlanden EV Root CA” root certificates;
turn on the Websites and Email trust bits for the “Staat der Nederlanden
Root CA - G3” root; turn on the Websites trust bit for the “Staat der
Nederlanden EV Root CA”; and enable EV treatment for the “Staat der
Nederlanden EV Root CA” root. The “Staat der Nederlanden Root CA - G3”
root will eventually replace the first and second generations of this
root that were included via Bugzilla Bug #243424 and Bug #436056.

Thanks, Erwann, for reviewing and commenting on this request. I believe that Douglas resolved the questions/concerns that you raised. Please reply if not.

All, Does anyone else have any comments or questions about this request?

If not, I will recommend approval in the bug.

Thanks,
Kathleen