On 2015-06-09 15:26, Peter Kurrasch wrote:
3) How frequently might such tools run? Or to put it differently, how much time
do I probably have between when I issue a gmail cert and when someone figures
it out (and of course how much longer before my illegitimate cert is no longer
valid)? I need only 24 hours to do all the damage I want, but in a pinch I'll
make do with 8.

CT allows to store precertificate. That is, the CA says it intents to issue a certificate. Should we mandate the use of precertificates and a minimum time between the precertificate and the real certificate?

Kurt