The SubCA "Comsign Ev SSL CA" is at its initial development stages. It was
indeed created under "Comsign Global Root CA", but so far we only issued a
handful of test certificates from it. We have no plans to issue public
certificates from it at the moment, since the EV trust bit will not be active
any time soon.

censys.io probably picked up the certificate from a test website that is used
only for development purposes.

Comsign is not requesting the EV trust bit at the moment, but we are planning
to so sometime in the near future. Probably not before the end of 2016.

Eli Spitzer | Information security & System Management | Comda