Bonsoir,

Le mercredi 17 février 2016 02:11:58 UTC+1, Charles Reiss a écrit :
> On 02/09/16 20:07, Kathleen Wilson wrote:
> > This request by DocuSign (OpenTrust/Keynectis/Certplus) is to include
> > the following root certificates, turn on the Websites and Email trust
> > bits for all of them, and enable EV treatment for all of them. These new
> > certs will eventually replace the 'Certplus Class 2' root certificate
>
> These certificates chain to the 'Certplus Class 2' root and contain a
> trailing space in one of their dNSName SANs:
>
> notBefore in 2016:
> https://crt.sh/?id=12994171&opt=cablint
> notBefore in 2015:
> https://crt.sh/?id=10643272&opt=cablint
> https://crt.sh/?id=9651778&opt=cablint

Thank you for the information, we will investigate the events chains that came
to the production of these certificates.
On first analysis, it seems it's a human error during a copy/paste operation,
and a clarification of the procedures is necessary.

The self-audit tool we use for our quarterly self-audits will also be extended
to detect that kind of defect.