Thanks to all of you who have reviewed and commented on this request from
DocuSign to include the following root certificates, turn on the Websites and
Email trust bits for all of them, and enable EV treatment for all of them.
+ Certplus Root CA G1 - (SHA512, RSA4096)
+ Certplus Root CA G2 - (SHA384, ECC)
+ OpenTrust Root CA G1 - (SHA256, RSA4096)
+ OpenTrust Root CA G2 - (SHA512, RSA4096)
+ OpenTrust Root CA G3 - (SHA384, ECC)

I believe that all of the questions and concerns that were raised in this
discussion have been resolved, or will be resolved in the next version of their
CPS.

I did not see any show-stoppers, so I propose that we move forward with
approving and including the root certificates listed above, and in parallel I
will track the CA's action item to update their CPS.

Thanks,
Kathleen