> I would be happy to forward mails to the CABF list when requested.

I'm also happy to forward mail to the CABF list. I'd also like to remind
everyone that it's easy to get direct posting access to the CABF list:

https://cabforum.org/wp-content/uploads/CA-Browser-Forum-Bylaws-v.-1.4.pdf
> Any person or entity that wishes to participate in the Forum as an Interested
> Party may do so by providing their name, affiliation (optional), and contact
> information, and by agreeing to the IPR Agreement attached as Exhibit A
> (indicating agreement by manual signing or digitally signing the agreement).

> Interested Parties may participate in Forum activities... by posting to the
> Public Mail List

I'd encourage folks who post here regularly to also become Interested Parties
on CABF.