On Fri, Sep 02, 2016 at 10:27:04AM +0000, Richard Wang wrote:
> (2) What I mean is please think about the current users if any action; 10%
> from government website, 6 customers is the top 10 eCommerce website in
> China;

I'm reminded of a line from an old episode of a rather crass TV show, which
happens to be rather on-point: "we know you have a choice in airlines, and
it looks like you made the wrong one".

> (3) We have quality control; I will send the blocking system screenshot to
> you since this mail list can't send.  But we think CT is a good solution
> for mis-issued problem.

I think you've got the wrong impression of CT.  The purpose of transparency
isn't to help CAs outsource their quality control to the crowd; it's to
allow easier identification of misissuance so that a more comprehensive case
can be made to revoke a CA's trust status.  If you mis-issue a cert and log
it to CT, you don't get points for logging it to CT: you get dinged because
*you misissued a cert*.

- Matt