From: Peter Bowen [mailto:pzbo...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 4, 2016 5:19 AM
To: Richard Wang <rich...@wosign.com>
Cc: Ryan Sleevi <r...@sleevi.com>; mozilla-dev-security-pol...@lists.mozilla.org
Subject: Re: Incidents involving the CA WoSign

Richard,

Can you also please check the following two certificates?  It looks like they
were missed when logging all the 2015 certs.

https://www.censys.io/certificates/c04748c89de2bf73d56b601cf61db32953dfeca5ef62e0281d326c4ce9035fe2
https://www.censys.io/certificates/d99309f071141454f805c13551a827aa116bb53daefd8609e296c06b0dcdf720

Additionally, it looks like there may be a gap in logging for 2016.
For example,
https://www.censys.io/certificates/06797f8095ba4d9c9ec5b9475cff7df3b258069cc89f303cd91dc329eaf0c08f
does not show up in any log.

Thanks,