Matt Palmer <mpal...@hezmatt.org> writes:

>Our of curiosity, is anyone keeping a tally of the number of times WoSign has
>said, "yep, they're all logged now", only to have more unlogged certificates
>turn up?  This is starting to feel like a bit of a repeat of DigiNotar,

We apologise for the fault in the CA. Those responsible have been sacked. Mynd
you, møøse bites Kan be pretti nasti... We apologise again for the fault in
the CA. Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked
have been sacked. Møøse trained by YUTTE HERMSGERVØRDENBRØTBØRDA Special Møøse
Effects OLAF PROT Møøse Costumes SIGGI CHURCHILLMøøse Choreographed by HORST
PROT III. The directors of the CA hired to continue the credits after the
other people had been sacked, wish it to be known that they have just been
sacked. The credits have been completed in an entirely different CA,
definitely not StartCom or StartSSL, no really, just WoSign, pay no attention
to the shell company in the UK, it's only WoSign not StartCom, at great
expense and with legal threats. Executive Producer Eddy Nigg and
Gaohua^H^H^H^H^HRichard Wang.

Peter.