On Sat, Sep 10, 2016 at 06:33:59PM -0700, xiaoyi...@outlook.com wrote:
> But is it a OK behavior if a CDN vendor doesn't immediately revoke the old
> cert after I stop using its CDN service?

I don't think it's automatically terrible behaviour.  Plenty of people let
certificates lapse rather than actively revoking them when they stop using
the name, it doesn't appear to have caused massive problems.  As long as the
private key for the certificate is appropriately protected for the lifetime
of the certificate, I can't think of any particular problem with it.  That
goes double when it's a multi-sAN cert -- revoking the cert and reissuing it
with everything the same except for one less sAN doesn't seem worth the
hassle.

- Matt