Dear Gerv and all,

Qihoo 360 is a company valued at USD$9.99B as it finished the privatization on
July 15th 2016, we have invested in more than 200 companies across the world,
Wosign is just a very small one and we even do not have any people sent to this
company after the investment, the major businesses of Qihoo 360 are security
software for consumer, we are the largest player of anti-virus software in
China, No.2 search engine in China and one of the top gaming platform in China,
No.1 PC browser in China, the total revenue is about USD$1.6B last year, that’s
might help to understand that why the layers don’t think Wosign is a
"significant subsidiary".

Thanks,
Xiaosheng

Xiaosheng Tan, Chief Security Officer
Qihoo 360
E-Mail: tanxiaosh...@360.cn
Web: www.360.cn <http://www.360.cn/>
Address: Bldg 2, 6 Haoyuan, Jiuxianqiao Rd, Chaoyang Dist, Beijing, China 100015

在 16/9/20 下午5:30,“Gervase Markham”<g...@mozilla.org> 写入:

    Hello Xiaosheng,

    Welcome to our discussion forum :-) It may help you to know that
    participants in this forum come from a wide range of backgrounds and
    companies, and the only ones who represent Mozilla are the ones listed here:
    http://wiki.mozilla.org/CA:Policy_Participants
    as doing so.

    On 20/09/16 08:23, 谭晓生 wrote:
    > I’m Xiaosheng Tan, the Chief Security Officer of Qihoo 360, on the
    > inquiry of the disclosure of Wosign deal, we are not obligated to
    > disclose it under the SEC regulation, here is the reply from our
    > internal lawyers:

    To be totally clear: Mozilla is not suggesting that StartCom, WoSign or
    Qihoo 360 have done anything illegal. The questions we are asking about
    disclosure relate to Mozilla's policies on the topic (and perhaps to the
    CAB Forum voting rules), not to the SEC rules.

    Having said that, if the company structure is as we understand it to be,
    I am very surprised that your lawyers do not think that WoSign is a
    "significant subsidiary" of Qihoo 360 under SEC rules. But that is a
    matter for you and the SEC, not for us :-)

    Gerv