While you are here, I hope you can answer a couple of questions.

    1) Are the first three shareholders listed in the attached file the
    same companies as the "Qihoo 360 Software (Beijing) Co., Ltd.",
    "Beijing Qifutong
    Technology Co., Ltd.", and "Beijing Yuan Tu Technology Co., Ltd."
    entities listed in Qihoo 360 SEC reports as VIEs or subsidiaries of
    VIEs?
[Xiaosheng]: Yes, they are.

    2) Does Qihoo 360, a Qihoo 360 subsidiary, a Qihoo 360 VIE, or a Qihoo
    360 VIE subsidiary, or a combination of those own or control a
    majority of shares in WoSign?
[Xiaosheng]: Yes, the combination of those own 84% of shares in Wosign.

    Thanks,
    Peter

Percy”<dev-security-policy-bounces+tanxiaosheng=360...@lists.mozilla.org 代表
percyal...@gmail.com> 写入:

https://pierrekim.github.io/blog/2016-02-16-why-i-stopped-using-startssl-because-of-qihoo-360.html
    >     and
    >     that you're the sole director of StartCom, it's hard for me to
believe that
    >     you "don't know anything" about Qihoo 360.
    >
    >     >
    >     > Best Regards,
    >     >
    >     > Richard
    >     >
PSC
    >     > notification for Startcom UK was filed recently:
    >     > https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/document-api-images-prod/docs/
    >     > UdxHYAlFj6U9DNs6VBJdnIDv4IQAWd4YKYomMERO_2o/application-pdf
    >     >  Were you unaware of this filing?
    >     >
    >     > Additionally, companies that register to trade on the New York Stock
    >     > Exchange have to file reports with the US Security and Exchange
    >     > Commission.  Qihoo 360 filed a report that included a list of their
    >     > variable interest entities and Qihoo's percent of economic interest
in each
    >     > (https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1508913/
    >     > 000114420413022823/v341745_20f.htm
    >     > page F-10).  It also describes all the ways in which Qihoo 360
controls
    >     > these entities, including assuring that Qihoo has decision making
authority
    >     > over the entities.
    >     >
    >     > I agree that Mozilla does not require reporting that multiple Root
CAs are
    >     > Affiliates.  Perhaps it should.  However, as you know, the
CA/Browser Forum
    >     > does require such.  So I don't think it would be a stretch for
Mozilla to
    >     > do so.  It is something that should probably be added to the 2.3
policy
    >     > discussion.
    >     >
    >     > Thanks,
    >     > Peter
    >     >
    >     >
    >     > On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 6:51 PM, Richard Wang <rich...@wosign.com
    >     > <javascript:;>> wrote:
    >     > > Thanks for your detail info.
    >     > > No worry about this, all companies must be complied with local
law.
    >     > >
    >     > > But I really don't care who is my company's shareholder's
shareholder's
    >     > shareholder, you need to find out this by yourself if you care.
    >     > >
    >     > > If you think Mozilla must require this, please add to the Mozilla
policy
    >     > that require all CA disclose its nine generation including all
subordinate
    >     > companies and all parent companies.
    >     > >
    >     > >