Today, Mozilla is publishing an additional document containing further
research into the back-dating of SHA-1 certificates, in violation of the
CAB Forum Baseline Requirements, to avoid browser blocks. It also
contains some conclusions we have drawn from the recent investigations,
and a proposal for discussion regarding the action that Mozilla's root
program should take in response.

Because this document is extensive and contains embedded images, links
and formatting, I have published it on Google Docs instead of as an
email message here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C6BlmbeQfn4a9zydVi2UvjBGv6szuSB4sMYUcVrR8vQ/edit

However, this forum is the appropriate place for discussing it. Please
feel free to cut and paste any parts you wish to quote and comment on.

Gerv