Hi,

In their report and the audit statement they talk about 392
duplicate serial numbers, with links to the crt.sh page for those
serial numbers.

But they in fact actually point to 393, the first group has 314
and not 313 duplicates in it. This was already the case before
they published their new report.

The last one in the group of 314 has the oldest SCT from September
the 7th. But the whole group was from 4 days during 2015 which we
were told were all send to the CT logs a week before that. This is
the one that was added later: https://crt.sh/?id=31258021

What is also not very clear from their report is that the
duplicates in the 314 group seem to have been from 2 different
issues. It seems there are also that belong to issue F:

https://crt.sh/?id=8573890
https://crt.sh/?id=30333598

https://crt.sh/?id=30333161
https://crt.sh/?id=7158549

https://crt.sh/?id=30333305
https://crt.sh/?id=30333303

https://crt.sh/?id=7190187
https://crt.sh/?id=30333436

https://crt.sh/?id=30333165
https://crt.sh/?id=30333160

There might be some more, I'm not sure what I should use as the
time limit for issue F, the report at least has an example of 204
seconds.

Looking at other cases for duplicate serial numbers, I also find
those not mentioned in the report:

2 for the same CA, but different URIs in it:
https://crt.sh/?serial=44807b207cf2052e8d3411770266d295&iCAID=1450

2 for the same CA with order fields different, and different URIs:
https://crt.sh/?serial=3adec402270bf4ee9e892cc65e0ada21&iCAID=1450

Kurt