On Tuesday, 15 November 2016 09:35:17 UTC, Jakob Bohm  wrote:
> The HTTPS-everywhere tendency, including the plans of some people to
> completely remove unencrypted HTTP from implementations, makes it
> necessary for non-public stuff connected to the Internet to get
> Internet-compatible TLS certificates.
> That happens to be the same as the WebPKI

No. You mistake a convenience for a necessity. It is certainly _convenient_ if
everything in the world trusts your claim of identity without any action but
it's not _necessary_ that it must be so. If you want this convenience, you must
pay us the courtesy of being open and honest. If you would rather not, too bad
we don't trust you. Let me be more specific: I don't trust you.