We checked our system, this order is from one of the reseller. We have many
resellers that used the API, we noticed all resellers to close the free SSL,
but they need some time to update the system.
The most important thing is this certificate is issued by proper way that this
subscriber finished the domain validation, so this is not a mis-issuance, not
"deceiving".

Best Regards,

Richard